Wednesday, December 2, 2009

a baby patch

and just when I had given hope of ever acquiring more cousins, Renn gets married, then Kiera gets pregnant, and today, voila! a baby: Isaac Michael Patch.
I was worried that I wouldn't get a call when they finally had their baby, since it took me days to find out Renn was engaged, but I got three calls today.
I went to the hospital after work.

Isaac is very heavy, 8lbs 2oz, and 20 inches long, my arms got tired.
He is healthy and soft and smells like Johnson's baby wash. Perfect baby smell.
Here are some pictures I took while I was there.
I love his little ear.

and his poor little face with bruises.

Renn was the easiest to catch pictures of, because Kiera hardly held the baby while I was there.






8 comments:

Polly said...

Perfect, thanks for posting. I love his little round well fed cheeks. His mommy took good care of him. I can't wait to meet our new baby! Keira looks tired and beautiful, Renn looks happy.

Mary said...

So cute! I wish I had been able to go visit Renn and Kira. He is such a pretty baby. When I called Renn I was able to talk for only about 30 seconds but I was distracted because Isaac was cooing the whole time Congratulations you guys!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I love his name. Baby Isaac is darling, small (but heavy)..Yay!!!! Congratulations!!

Sweet pictures Becky :)

jennie said...

Congrat's! I wish I lived closer so that I could hold him too! Beck, Im jealous! keep posting pic's! I want to see his little fingers and toes!
love you all!
Jennie

Nana B said...

what a perfect Christmas gift, he looks wonderful. Congrats to the whole family, although Kiera did all the work and even though she looks tired for her workout she looks like a happy new Mom and Renn looks just as he should, very proud!!

MARCIE said...

It has been so long since we had a baby in the family! We are all just thrilled! Keep the photos coming Becky, they are wonderful! Well done Keira! Now hand that baby to Renn and get some sleep!

The Stanley's said...

congratulations Patch family. Such a sweet baby!