Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Don't Squirt Anybody

Yeah, right.

Kathryn gave me her squirt gun to fill up, which I did. Then as she walked out the door I admonished her "don't squirt anyone". Who am I kidding? I might as well given her a license to soak. Talk about mixed messages, first I give her a super-soaker that holds enough water to turn everyone in the neighborhood into a hydrophobic, then tell her "no - don't use that for its intended purpose". A couple minutes later, I heard shrieking from the local urchins.

Don't squirt that at anyone


I just chuckled.

3 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

Haha, what a cutie! I love that picture, and I love that she went out and squirted kids anyway!

Nana B said...

what is a squirt gun for? Are you nuts? Of course she is going to squirt people, hopefully they were all dressed as she is in the photo, which by the way is super cute. Her hair is getting so long again. Love you all.

MARCIE said...

Haha! You are nuts--Chris, right?