Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sundays

Sundays are my favorite day of the week because we all dress up and look pretty PLUS eat a yummy roommate dinner of sorts. This weekend was the last before midterms and was scaryish. All my classes are easy but one... The pressure and time commitment to learning Mandarin chinese is ridiculously stressful but well worth it. Whenever I hear a chinese song or see instructions in chinese characters and can pick out a word I remember why I am taking chinese...Because its an AMAZING language, and I'm not going to lie it makes me feel pretty special.
I missed my family this week but have lost my phone, and its been gone since friday so I couldn't even call you. Anyways I wanted you to know I was alive and happy :) Hope you all had a good sunday.

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

So glad you are happy!