Monday, November 15, 2010

Stitches out today!

Today Kathryn went to the doctors to get her stitches out. She was really scared. Now Kathryn will tell you what happened:
"I went to the doctor cause I had to get my stitches out. What happened when they took the stitches out? They holded the tail of the stitch and they just pulled and the stitches came out. And what happened is I saw my friend Skye at the doctors office and I went in Dr Wolfe's office. And I got to see my friend Rowan with my friend Skye. Because they are brother and sister. They had to get a flu vaccine up their nose. It didn't hurt when I got my stitches out. It was fun when I saw Skye and Rowan. We had fun together. We split a stick fruit snack. First when I saw Skye I went in the women's bathroom and saw my friend Skye. I saw Rowan right away when I got in the waiting room and I got the stitches out on Monday November 15th. and it was kind of nice because it felt ticklish when they cleaned my fingers that almost got cut off. When I saw Dr Wolfe is when I got done with school and went home and then I got to the doctors. I waited till they called my name. The End! Go to pbskids.org if your a kid and you want to watch more things."

Thank Goodness Skye was there to take away some stress!!

3 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

haha, ADD much?
This is so awesome. She's really good at telling stories.

MARCIE said...

She loves pbskids.org! I am so proud of Kathryn! She was happy to see her friends at the docs! That helps!

Mary said...

Wow Kathryn that was such a good story, I hope all your injuries tickle in the future :) Stay strong! Love you!