Wednesday, November 17, 2010

twins!

Travis and I are having twins!
They are both boys, both healthy, and both making me a crazy person. (I'm a little stressed out and hormonal right now. Travis can attest.)
This is an ultrasound of their faces and their little bellies. They have skin, but because they're so small and the ultrasound is so sensitive that the video flutters back and forth between between being kind of skelator and really cute.
Unfortunately you guys get the really skelator picture of Baby A.
Baby B is pretty cute, though, right?
His little arm is under his head. They've both got big round bellies, and those fluttery-looking parts are their hearts beating.

There are two babies in my belly.
I will prove this to you.

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

I am not seeing it. Them. But I will take your word for it. It looks like an alarm clock in the center of lower photo. Pretty exciting stuff Becky!