Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mooooo

For those of you who knew my Dad, say it along with me..... Mooooooooooo!


Missoula cows at sunset
My dad taught me that there is two things you can do to a cow. Eat it or moo at it. These two are lucky.
On the southern hills of Missoula there is a development called "Mansion Heights". It might be the worst name ever for a development. Can you get anymore pretentious? My favorite part is that about half of the homes are split levels. This field is right next to Mansion Heights and is a great place to take panoramic vistas of missoula. Some night, I am going to stay up late enough and get a blue hour shot, but I am at the hospital at 7:00 am so no late nights for me right now!

Finally, a sunset in Missoula.
This is from last week. It is about as late as I can make it.

2 comments:

Polly said...

MOOOOOOOOO! A fitting tribute to Papa Rod. I love the cow picture!

MARCIE said...

Terrific pics!