Thursday, October 16, 2014

A new adventure

I guess I wasn't ready to start blogging again when I said "I'm back..." 2 years ago!  Wow.  Time flies.
We have had a lot of things happen over the last few years, of course.  Time has not held still and neither have we.  Life is busy, busy, busy.  We have embarked on a new adventure called homeschooling.  We are 7 weeks in to our first school year of homeschooling.  I am schooling Katie.  Jack has 2 years of high school left and he can just deal with it.  I've been reading through past posts with Katie and some of them are very short.  I feel less stressed by this blog now.  I'm hoping we can just add a few sentences every few days to keep everyone that cares on the edge of their seat waiting to see what we are up to.  I think the blog went by the wayside because I was on Facebook, but now that I am off of Facebook we will give this a try again.  Katie is also excited to try writing on the blog and sharing some updates of what she is doing each week.